Please follow ALL of the following steps:
- Try to limit your shampoos to 2 to 3 times a week
- Avoid products that are oil based (unless on tips) or contain mainly protein
- Always dry hair thoroughly – never let them dry naturally. Whenever hair extensions get wet, please dry them once possible!
- Brush hair at least twice a day from the points to the tips and then from roots to the points using a loop brush. Always hold your hair extensions while brushing to prevent tension from the roots.
- Do not pick at your bonds!
- Micro Bead Extensions: It is normal to lose some, KEEP these for re-use!
- Tape in Extensions: Avoid tying hair too tightly
Your hair extension technician will provide you with information regarding safe washing, drying, and styling procedures during application.
Love your new hair!
-LUXURY Lash and Browtique Team